We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your personal data.
Your personal data will only be collected, processed and used by solebox | MBCY in accordance with the applicable data protection law. Our data protection practice is thus consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu)
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is considered as being identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified (Article 4 No. 1 GDPR). This includes, for example, your name, your telephone number, your address and all inventory data that you provide us with when registering and creating your customer account. Statistical data or anonymized data, which we collect, for example, when visiting our web shop and which can not be directly associated with your person, are not covered here.
1. Collection, processing and use of your personal data
3. Use of Google Analytics
4. Data protection and use of Facebook
5. Transfer of personal data
6. Re-targeting and use of the service Criteo
7. Use of tracking pixels
9. Right of access and other rights
10. Revoke from consent
11. Klarna data privacy statement
13. Information in pursuance with Article 13 GDPR
14. Use of Kameleoon
You can visit our website without having to reveal any of your personal details. We only store access data which does not reveal any links to a given person. This data will only be used to improve our offer. We will not use the data to draw any conclusions about the users who visit our website
Your personal data will only be collected if you voluntarily communicate this to us as part of your order or when you open a customer account. We will use the data provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for fulfilling and processing your order.
Once the contact has been processed and the full purchase price payment has been acknowledged, your data will be blocked for further use and will be deleted after the expiration of the tax and commercial storage periods unless you have expressly agreed to the further use of your data.
If you have registered for the solebox | MBCY newsletter, solebox | MBCY will use your registration information for the purpose of sending you the solebox | MBCY newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking here. Furthermore you can find a unsubscribe link at the end of every newsletter. If you have problems unsubscribing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This website uses the "Google Analytics" service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze users' website usage. The service uses "cookies" - text files stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the US and stored there.
On this website accesses the IP anonymization. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the agreement, which website operators have entered into with Google Inc., they use the information collected to compile an evaluation of website activity and site activity, and provide Internet-related services.
You have the option to prevent the storage of the cookie on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all features of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link takes you to the appropriate plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Here's more on data usage by Google Inc .: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
This website uses plugins from the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
If you visit our internet presence with such a plugin, a connection to the Facebook servers will be established and the plugin will be displayed on the website by a message to your browser. This will be transmitted to the Facebook server, which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plugin functions (for example, clicking on the "Like" button, submitting a comment) this information will also be assigned to your Facebook account. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
When using Facebook technically necessary data of the user are transmitted to Facebook. All activities that the user performs within the Facebook portal are visible and traceable for Facebook.
An encrypted transfer of your data will be made to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery of the goods. To process payments, we pass on your payment details to the bank responsible for the payment. For personalized advertising, we share some of your voluntary information with our newsletter service provider.
Tracking pixels have very similar functions to cookies, but they are not noticeable to the user. We use tracking pixels within our online shop to track the user behaviour and to control the offers our re-marketing mix. This data is completely anonymous and it is not linked to the personal data on a user's computer or to a database. To prevent web bugs attacking our pages, you can use tools such as webwasher, bugnosys or AdBlock (for Chrome or Firefox). To prevent web bugs in our newsletter, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages. Web bugs are also prevented when you read your e-mails offline.
We process your personal data when you subscribe to the solebox | MBCY newsletter. In particular, this may include the following data:
• Data you provide when subscribing to the solebox | MBCY newsletter (e-mail address, title if applicable, first name, last name, address, zip code, preferred brands, interests, date of birth)
• Data that we need to prove your consent to receive the solebox | MBCY newsletter and to process your data (IP address and timestamp of the newsletter order and of the click on the link in the confirmation e-mail, submitted consent forms, etc.)
• Data we receive when we read the solebox | MBCY newsletter (opening the newsletter, clicking on links contained in it, data on the terminal device used, data on the location based on the IP address, accessibility of the e-mail address, making a purchase on solebox.com or mbcy.com a promotion on the website after clicking on an offer)
• Data we receive when we participate in a raffle organised by us (details of the competition, answers)
• Information we receive when you register an account on our website, solebox.com or mbcy.com, (title, first name, last name, email address, zip code, date of registration, date of the last log in)
• Information about your online purchases from solebox | MBCY (goods/services, payment amount, currency, location, discount amount)
• Data we receive when redeeming vouchers or coupons and activating credit (redeemed vouchers and coupons from solebox | MBCY, date and place of redemption)
• Information collected when you use the solebox.com or mbcy.com website (pages viewed, services used, wish list, preferences)
• Data that we receive when using customer surveys (survey results)
• Data that we generate on the basis of the evaluation of the aforementioned data (customer segments, assumed product preferences)
Personalisation of the newsletter content
Advertising success monitoring
Restriction of processing
Right of complaint
Revocation of your consent
You can opt-out of the newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter. You can also unsubscribe using the link here or by sending an email to our customer service .
Right of access and other rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access free information about your stored data as well as a right to rectify, block or delete of the stored data.
Sole Brothers GmbH
or via email here
We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent to the following data use at any time with effect for the future:
• Subscription to the newsletter (unsubscribe at any time)
• The DHL package announcement, which can be actively selected during the ordering process, does not require any revocation, as it will only be used once by DHL and not for advertising purposes.
You can reach us by telephone between the hours of 12 PM and 6 PM via: +49 (0) 800 - 4110000. You can also reach us via mail here .
Sole Brothers GmbH
Responsible for the data collection:
Sole Brothers GmbH, Schanzenstr. 41, 51063 Cologne
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Martin Hölscher, address as above,
The following personal data was collected during the ordering process:
First name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, purchasing behavior and the data collected by the applications described above and by the processors / service providers.
Purposes for which the personal data are to be processed:
• Processing of online purchases, evaluation of the click and purchase behavior of customers as well as (personalized) marketing as described in detail above
• Analysis of Click and Purchase Behavior, Email Tracking and Personalized Marketing: We will evaluate your shopping history for products you have already purchased to offer suggestions on other similar products. In addition, we will evaluate information that you have left on previous visits to our website. In this way, we would like to better understand and analyze your buying needs. The tools used for this are described above.
Legal basis of processing:
Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data::
Employees entrusted with sales, logistics and marketing, as well as contract processors and service providers commissioned in this context
Duration of storage of personal data or, alternatively, criteria for setting this duration:
Until settlement of the respective purchase contract and beyond that in an anonymous and blocked form, as long as legal transactions are in progress with regard to the transactions made; as far as the sending of the newsletter is concerned, as long as the consent of the recipient exists.
Rights of data processing affected persons:
You have a right to information on the part of the person responsible about the relevant personal data (Article 15 GDPR) as well as to rectification (Article 16 GDPR) or cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) or to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) or Data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR) and a right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR). Please direct your inquiries to the aforementioned data protection officer.
If the data processing is based solely on Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, i. You have given your consent to the collection and processing of data, you are entitled to revoke the consent at any time, but without affecting the legality of processing on the basis of the consent to revocation processing is.
In addition, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. This is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Tel .: 0211-38424-0, Fax: 0211-38424-10, E-Mail: email@example.com.
In the case of a purchase of goods on your part in our online shop (conclusion of contract) the provision of your personal data is required (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR). You are therefore obliged to provide the person responsible (us) with the necessary personal data. In the case of non-provision of this data, no purchase can be made in our online shop.
There is no automated decision-making regarding the analysis of data about you.
The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child